Pediatric Physical Therapy
Our therapists at ProFitness are acutely aware of the many issues and concerns parents face when it comes to the proper physical therapy for their children. When your child is in pain, we at ProFitness, understand that you want, and expect¸ not only professional care but compassion and experience as well.
After a complete evaluation of your child’s needs, an individual treatment plan will be provided to you, in conjunction with the goals recommended by your physician and the therapist.
What can you expect at ProFitness?
- One on One Attention – Our therapists see ONE patient at a time. Every time! (The ProFitness Advantage)
- Each patient sees the same therapist at each and every appointment.
- Patient education and home exercises for in between appointments.
- Communication between you, your child, the therapist, and most importantly the physician, via progress reports and direct phone contact.
Conditions we treat
- Sprains and Strains
- Sports Injury (Including all post operative procedures)
- Juvenile Arthritis
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Imbalance
- Common Tendinitis
- Common After School Injuries
- Muscle Weakness
Completing 30 years of treating patients. We value the confidence and trust of not only our patients, but the physician who recommends them to us.